Be Orange for a Day
global concerns about COVID-19, unfortunately, we are not doing any on-campus,
in-person visit days for the time being. Effective immediately, we
are transitioning each of our on-campus visits into a virtual visit that can
Zoom meetings or phone calls with your admissions counselor, a professor, a coach, and/or a music ensemble director.
A virtual tour of the campus.
Zoom meeting, phone call, or texting with one of our Student Ambassadors.
We know it
will not be the same as an on-campus visit, but we are confident you will still
be able to see what makes Wartburg worth it through this virtual
opportunity. We appreciate your understanding during this uncertain time
as we work to keep you, your family, and the entire Wartburg community as safe
(1) Phone Call (Cell Phone/Home Phone)
· Zoom Video Conferencing, which is a powerful tool for remote
meetings with HD Video and high quality audio.
· You will receive an email about your virtual visit credentials
from your counselor, professor or coach.
· You may be asked to download Zoom and enter into the virtual
meeting, using the web browser. Access to Internet is required.
· Prerequisites: Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Microsoft
Edge 38.14393.0.0 or higher, Google Chrome 53.0.2785 or
higher, Safari 10.0.602.1.50 or higher, Firefox 49.0 or higher.